Reporting nuisances

Burglar/car alarms

If you have a burglar alarm fitted to your home or business, you can provide the council with details of key holders.

This will help us to contact the right person if we receive complaints about your alarm sounding.

Complaints about alarms

The council may be able to help you if you are being disturbed by noise from an alarm.

Report a nuisance coming from a burglar/car alarm

If you have an open case please contact your case officer. If you resubmit another form this may delay our investigation.

Feedback button