Cost of living support.
Advice and support is available from Watford Borough Council and a range of voluntary and community groups across the borough, we're here to help..
- Housing and Accommodation support
- Support with energy bills
- Employment support
- Health and wellbeing support
- Debt and Money Advice
- Watford 'Welcoming Spaces'
- Cost of living advice from Hertfordshire County Council
- Further winter support from Hertfordshire County Council
- Cost of living tips from the BBC
- Discounts and offers from businesses
- RPSCA support for your pets
Cost of living support
Cost of living payments
Guidance on getting an extra payment to help with the cost of living if you’re entitled to certain benefits or tax credits.
Winter fuel payments
You could get between £250 and £600 to help you pay your heating bills. This is known as a ‘Winter Fuel Payment’.
Help paying your rent
Support to pay for the cost of your rent if you're on a low income, unemployed or claiming benefits.