In this section
Other committees, including Cabinet
Committees at Watford Borough Council
- Only one person is allowed to speak on any one item on the agenda.
- The person must register with Democratic Services by 12 noon on the day of the meeting.
- People are registered on a first come first served basis.
- The speaker can speak for up to five minutes.
- At the chair's discretion, councillors may be given the opportunity to put questions to the speaker.
- These rules do not apply to Part B items on the agenda (this is when the press and public are excluded from the meeting as they will be discussing confidential or private matters).
- If you address a meeting, your name and the contents of your submission will be recorded in the minutes and on the council’s YouTube channel, both of which are a permanent and public record.