HomeLet landlord information

Documents needed

You will need:

  • Valid Gas Certificate (if applicable, valid for 12 months) . For more information regarding Gas safety.
  • Valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC valid for 10 years). For more information about EPC
  • Bank details for Housing Benefit payments and incentive payments
  • Your name, address and contact details
  • A valid tenancy agreement
  • Agent details – if applicable
Feedback button