Report a parking issue

Dropped kerb enforcement

If someone parks a vehicle that blocks your access to your dropped kerb or driveway, you can contact us for assistance.

When to contact parking enforcement

You should contact us if a vehicle’s wheel (whole width of the wheel, not just the edge) is across where your dropped kerb starts and you have not given the motorist permission to park across your dropped kerb.

A parking officer will assess the situation and take action if needed.

You will need to be present to give a signature to confirm you did not give permission for the person to park.

Contact information

To request dropped kerb enforcement you can contact us by calling 01923 278890.

Hours 8am to 9.30pm (everyday)

Outside these hours you can contact the police non-emergency line by phoning 101.

Vehicles parked in a permit bay, during controlled hours, with a valid permit are not subject to a Penalty Charge Notice. Alternative action will be taken in these circumstances.

Feedback button