In this section
Pay your PCN
Information about how to pay (PCN).
How to pay your Watford PCN
If you've received a parking ticket (PCN) in Watford you can pay it online today.
You may also call 0330 088 0981 (standard rates apply).
Most people pay within 14 days of getting the PCN.
If you do this, you'll get a 50% discount.
Charges for PCNs in Watford
You have 28 days to pay your PCN from the day of issue.
If you pay within 14 days the cost is reduced:
- £35 for serious contraventions - like parking on a double yellow line or in a disabled bay
- £25 for overstaying the time on a pay and display ticket
After 14 days the full cost is:
- £70 for serious contraventions
- £50 for overstaying the time on a pay and display ticket
We recommend you pay within 14 days to save money
If the PCN is not paid within 28 days, a Notice to Owner letter is sent and you'll have 28 days more to pay the full cost.
After this, the charge is increased by 50% to:
- £105 for serious contraventions
- £75 for overstaying the time on a pay and display ticket
A fee of £9 will be added to this cost 14 days after this increase.