In this section
Visitor parking vouchers information
If you live in a controlled parking zone (CPZ), you'll need to get a visitor parking voucher for a guest to park.
To do this, you can simply get a visitor parking voucher online or through the Ringo app
We don't issue the paper visitor vouchers anymore, but if you still have some you can continue to use them.
You only need to use a visitor parking permit if you live in a CPZ.
View our CPZ directory and map for more information.
You'll find information about:
- annual voucher allocation for the zone
- number of permits per household
- times the parking zone is operational
How to get a visitor parking voucher
If you live in a parking zone you can apply for visitor vouchers. You can only have one permit account per household.
To purchase vouchers you must register online on the Ringo website. You only need to do this once.
After you can buy vouchers quickly and easily when someone visits.
- If you can't find your address, your property may be exempt from visitor vouchers. Find out by phoning 01923 278890.
- At the registration point applicants that select to receive session reminders and confirmation of payment notifications are subject to a 10p charge for each notification sent.
Buy vouchers online
If you've registered online with the Ringo website, you can buy visitor vouchers online at any time.
Book vouchers by calling 020 3046 0005
Once you have registered for a resident visitor voucher account you can also book visitor vouchers by calling the above number, from the number you have registered on the account.
Get Ringo on your phone
You can also get the Ringo app on your phone, so you can get vouchers quickly and easily any time you need them.
- Senior citizen accounts get a 50% discount on visitor vouchers.
- A 10p charge applies to reminder and cost summary notifications.