Change in circumstances
If you are a Tenant, you can use our online application form here to tell us about a change in your circumstances. Please find below a list of changes you will need to report to us:
- If you or your partner stop or start getting a benefit e.g. Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance, tax credits
- If you or your partner's state benefits or any other income increase or decrease
- If your or your partner's wages increase or decrease
- If your or your partner's savings or investments increase or decrease
- If the number of people living with you alters
- If any of your children leave school
- If you move
- If you have a child
This is not a full list and you should tell us about any other changes that you think may affect your entitlement. If in doubt - let us know. You must notify us within 21 days of a change of circumstances, even if you have already told staff working in other offices such as the Department for Work and Pensions or the Job Centre.
If you are a Landlord, you can use our online application form here to tell us about a change in your circumstances.