What is the political makeup of the council?

Complaining about a councillor

All councillors have to comply with a code of conduct.

The code sets out the rules about how councillors should behave. It is contained in the Council's Constitution and also in the document 'Complaining about a councillor'.

If you wish to make a complaint, please use our online contact form or write to:

The Monitoring Officer
Town Hall
WD17 3EX

The Group Head of Democracy and Governance is the Council's monitoring officer and is a senior officer of the Council and has statutory responsibility for maintaining the register of Member's interests.

They also administer the system in respect of complaints of Member conduct.

Feedback button