Payments and bills

If your council tax bill is wrong

If we have informed you that you are liable to pay the Council Tax but you disagree, please check the following:

  • If your tenancy agreement states that Council Tax is included in your rent. If you are unsure, you can check this with your landlord or managing agent.
  • If you have moved out of the property, you will need to inform us that you have changed your address.

To let us know of any issues contact us online and include relevant information requested, such as:

  • Account reference number
  • Full name and address
  •  Exact occupancy dates with proof of the date the property was occupied eg a signed tenancy agreement or a completion statement from your solicitor
  • Details of a change in name
Feedback button