In this section
Our paddling pools - open between April and September - are free to all. The water play park is suitable for kids of all ages and abilities, with two splash pools, as well as state-of-the-art splash pads, water jets and fountains. There are also changing facilities, toilets and cafe kiosk on site.
The council is seeking donations to help keep the paddling pools open and free to use. There is an option to make a donation when you book. Follow the steps in the 'how to book guide' or via the below.
How to book on the app
- Download the Everyone Active App
- Select your home centre. This can be done by selecting the three lines at the top left-hand side of the screen. Select “My Clubs” and click the ‘+’ in the top right-hand corner to search for ‘Cassiobury Park Paddling Pools’
- Click on "Swimming".
- Choose the time you wish to book your session for
- When the option to book is selected, you will be prompted to login if you haven’t already
- If you do not know your login credentials, please select ‘forgotten my password’
- Review your booking details and tap the green “BOOK” button to confirm your reservation