Parking permits in Watford

Special Resident permit

If you live in a controlled parking zone (CPZ) and you rely on a relative or friend that lives outside of the zone, to provide essential care, you can apply for a special resident permit for their use.

The permit will be registered to the family member or carer's vehicle. 

Eligibility for permit

To get a special permit you just need to give the following information 

  • proof of your address
  • the reason you need the permit
  • carer's full name, address and vehicle documents
  • document confirming your medical circumstances (like a doctor's letter)

Apply online for a permit

Apply for special permit

Feedback button