Reporting dumped rubbish or fly tipping
When you tell us about a fly tip, we'll ask you for the following information so we can investigate it as fully as possible:
- location of the fly tip
- Type of waste that has been dumped
- Any other supporting information
And, if known:
- Date and time the fly tip happened
- Name of any offenders or business the waste came from
- Details of any vehicles involved including make, model and registration
If you witness a fly tip in action, please call 999, as this is a criminal activity.
Removal times for dumped waste on public land will depend on the type and amount of waste. We aim to collect:
- small (under 3m3) or hazardous fly tips on the same or following working day
- large (over 3m3) fly tips within two working days
Information on dumped rubbish on private land, can be found on the dumped rubbish on private land page.