In this section
Get rid of a large household item
There are several options for getting rid of a large item from home but re-using is the most environmentally friendly way.
If it's in good condition donate it to charity - some collect for free.
Take items to a recycling centre
Bulky waste collection service
What it costs:
- up to three bulky items (non-electrical) in one collection - £50
- white goods (electrical) per item - £50
- sofas / upholstered items per item - £50
- American fridge freezer Per item - £65
- TVs and monitors per item - £50
- other bulky/garden clearance collections - minimum charge £95
- quotes can be provided for items such as pianos and carpets
See what items we will collect and what items we can't collect.
Please note: There is a 50% discount for residents receiving council related benefits (proof will be required).
How to arrange a collection
Please email email@example.com with the description and the number of items that require collecting, your name, address and contact number. Veolia will call you back to arrange a delivery slot and take debit card or credit card payment. If you do not have access to a computer or a smartphone you can call Veolia on 020 3567 6900.
Where to leave items for collection
We ask for items to be left outside the front of your property for collection.