In this section
Get rid of a large household item
There are several options for getting rid of a large item from home but re-using is the most environmentally friendly way.
If it's in good condition donate it to charity - some collect for free.
Take items to a recycling centre
Bulky waste collection service
What it costs:
- up to three bulky items (non-electrical) in one collection - £32
- white goods (electrical) per item - £32
- American fridge freezer Per item - £58.70
- TVs and monitors per item - £34
- other bulky/garden clearance collections - minimum charge £80.00
- quotes can be provided for items such as pianos and carpets
See what items we will collect and what items we can't collect.
Please note: There is a 50% discount for residents receiving council related benefits (proof will be required).
How to arrange a collection
Please email email@example.com with the description and the number of items that require collecting, your name, address and contact number. Veolia will call you back to arrange a delivery slot and take debit card or credit card payment. If you do not have access to a computer or a smartphone you can call Veolia on 020 3567 6900.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are unable to offer quotes.
Where to leave items for collection
We ask for items to be left outside the front of your property for collection and, where possible, be wiped or sprayed with anti-bacterial solution before collection.