Utilities work on Baldwins Lane and Watford Road continue as part of the Metropolitan Line Extension.
The next phase of work to divert utilities for the new viaduct has started this week and will be finished by the end of July.
We will all be doing our best to keep disruption to a minimum. Where traffic management is required, this is expected to take place during the following times:
- Until Friday 12 July: A continuous inside lane closure on Baldwins Lane at the approach to the roundabout. Two-way running will remain open on Baldwins Lane. The pavement adjacent to Cinnamond’s entrance will remain closed, but the rest of the footway along Baldwins Lane will be open.
- Thursday 30 June, 9:30am to Friday 1 July, 4pm: Lane closure adjacent to Baldwins Lane bridge with traffic signals.
- Saturday 2 July to Sunday 3 July: Lane closure on Watford Road westbound. This will remain in place for the weekend only.
- From Monday 4 July to Sunday 24 July: Various pavement closures on Baldwins Lane and Watford Road, along with lane closures from 9:30am to 4pm.The pedestrian crossing and other crossing locations will remain open.
Local residents and businesses who will be most affected have been contacted directly. If you have any queries, contact the Transport for London Community Relations team, who will be happy to help:
- Phone: 0343 222 2424 (24 hours)
- Email: MLX@tfl.gov.uk
- Write: London Underground Community Relations, 5th floor, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London SE1 8NJ
Stay up to date with the Met Line Extension project: www.tfl.gov.uk/met-line-extension.