In order to make it even easier for eligible people to get protected against COVID-19, vaccination clinics are available in Watford...
Watford Town Hall walk-in vaccine clinics - If you’re 40+ or in an eligible group, you can get your 1st dose and 2nd dose if 8 weeks or more after your 1st (AstraZeneca only). You do not need to book in advance you can just walk in, but you need to show a photo ID and proof of age.
- Monday 14 to Thursday 17 June – 5.30pm to 7pm
- Monday 21 to Sunday 27 June – 8.30am to 5.30pm
Appointment and walk-in vaccination clinic at Wellspring Church
- Saturday 19 June from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Pfizer clinic available to anyone 18 and over
- First and second dose available (first dose must have been received at least 8 weeks ago)
- Residents do NOT need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number
- NO ID needed
- Booking recommended, with walk-ins available
- To book, call 01923 278 181 (Lines open 9am to 7pm - Monday to Friday)