Watford Council services
Most council services are operating as normal during the coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic. However, some services are affected.
- Parking - parking rules re-introduced on 29 March
- Bins and recycling - operating as normal (incl Waterdale waste and recycling centre)
- Crematoriums and cemeteries - services for up to 30 people, grounds open to public
- Parks and outdoor spaces including playgrounds and public toilets are open. Outdoor sports facilities including golf clubs, tennis courts and skateparks reopened on 29 March.
- Town hall customer services centre - from Monday 12 April, the Town Hall will be open on a limited basis.
- The Town Hall will be open on Mondays (9am to 3pm), Wednesdays (from 11am to 5pm) and Fridays (9am to 3pm) only.
- As the service will be very limited, there will be no drop-in service for council tax, benefits or housing requirements a, the council is continuing to encourage residents to use its online and telephone services wherever possible.
- Council committee meetings - operating as normal virtually
- Housing and homelessness services - operating as normal
- Planning applications- operating as normal
- Building control - operating as normal