Financial support for Test and Trace
If you've been contacted by NHS Test and Trace and have been asked to self-isolate, you may be eligible for financial support.
This payment could be up to £500.
Eligibility for Test and Trace payment
You could be entitled to support if you:
- have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- take time off work to care for a child who has been told to self-isolate
- are employed or self-employed
- can't work from home and will lose income as a result
- are currently receiving at least one of the following benefits: Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, Income-based Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Income-related Employment Support Allowance, Housing Benefit or Pension Credit.
You may be able to apply for a discretionary payment if you:
- are not on one of the above benefits
- earn less than £500 after tax
- have less than £16,000 in capital
- could suffer financial hardship through self-isolation