Apply for Council Tax Reduction

Council Tax reduction

If you are:

  • On a low income
  • You live in the property and are liable to pay the bill
  • You are of working age and have less than £6,000 in savings or a pensioner and have less than £16,000 in savings, unless you are on Guaranteed Pension Credit, in which case you can still make a claim for Council Tax reduction

You can check your entitlement to Council Tax reduction, or make a Council Tax reduction claim online.

rating button