Council Tax Reduction appeals

How to appeal

What to do if you disagree with your Council Tax Reduction Award.

If you receive help to pay your Council Tax (known as Council Tax Support or Council Tax Reduction) you will receive a letter from us telling you about this.

If you do not understand this, please call us on tel: 01923 226400 or email us at: and we will do our best to help you.

If you think that the award is wrong and you disagree with the decision we have made, you can ask us to look again at your award of Council Tax Support.

Please write to us at The Town Hall, Hempstead Road, Watford, WD17 3EX.

When we have looked at it again, we will send you our decision. If you still disagree, you have the right to appeal to an independent body, the Valuation Tribunal.

rating button