Equality Impact Analyses (EIAs)
As part of the decision-making process when developing new, or significantly changing our policies, procedures or services Watford Borough Council carries out an Equality Impact Analysis (EIA).
This is to assess possible negative or positive impacts on any section of the community in terms of equality, and to include measures to avoid or minimise any discriminatory consequences.
Recent EIAs can be accessed below:
- Annual Hackney Carriage Fare Review July 2016
- Improvements To Adventurous Playgrounds v.4 September 2016
- New Leisure Centre Management Contract (EIA January 2017)
- Parking contract EIA November 2017
- WBC Corporate Plan 2020 (2017/18 update) February 2017
- Watford High Street design proposals EIA November 2017