Our Public Access, online planning system, enables you to search and view planning applications online, make comments and view associated documents.
- 1994-2002 historic application details, including the decision and decision date
- 2003- current and historic application details, including a link to view application form, drawings and the decision
Limitations of the system and its use
Public Access has the following limitations:
- to ensure that the information we display is current, it is necessary to perform regular updates, the system therefore is not available online between 12.30am and 5.30am daily
- when this service is offline you may still search, view, and comment on planning application documents via the UKPlanning service (available 24 hours a day)
- Under normal circumstances the plans and documents associated with new planning applications will be able to be viewed within 5 working days of receipt of a valid application.
- If documents are not available you may wish to try a few days later or alternatively you will be able to view the application and associated documents at the Customer Service Centre at the Town Hall between 8.45am and 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm on Friday
- Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 your comments will be made available for public inspection at the council's Customer Service Centre at the Town hall as well as being available to view online