Housing Benefit Payments Monday 26 March 2018

Due to a technical problem Housing Benefit payments due to be received on Monday 26 March 2018, will be paid on Tuesday 27 March 2018. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Homelet Landlord Information

Documents Needed

You will need

  • Valid Gas Certificate (if applicable, valid for 12 months) . For more information regarding Gas safety,  Click here

  • Valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC valid for 10 years). For more information about EPC. Click here

  • Bank details for Housing Benefit payments and incentive payments

  • Your name, address and contact details

  • A valid tenancy agreement

  • Agent details – if applicable


The links below can offer further advice and guidance to Landlords.




rating button