Temporary Accommodation Frequently Asked Questions

What type of agreement to occupy will I get?

We require you to sign a Conditions of Occupancy agreement before you are placed in temporary accommodation.  The terms of occupancy agreements vary depending on the type of temporary accommodation you have been given and the stage your homelessness application has reached.  The terms of an occupancy agreement you have signed must be kept to.

If you don't keep to the conditions of the occupancy agreement, you may lose your temporary accommodation and the council may end any duty it has accepted to help you with settled housing.

rating button