Temporary Accommodation Frequently Asked Questions

What type of temporary accommodation will I be given?

Most likely your temporary accommodation will be a room in a hostel. The council uses other types of temporary accommodation too  including a room in a Bed and Breakfast, a flat or a house.

The council's hostels have individual rooms of varying sizes to accommodate single people or families.  All have shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.

We use a number of guesthouse suppliers in and around Hertfordshire. We book rooms only, so there is no breakfast or meals included.

None of our temporary accommodation will allow pets.














rating button