The Waste Warriors Programme
- Explore the requirements of plants for life and growth (air, light, water, nutrients from the soil and room to grow).
- Explain that some changes result in the formation of new materials, and that this kind of change is not usually reversible.
- Making systematic and careful observations and, where appropriate, taking accurate measurements with stand units, using scales
- Measure, compare and add and subtract mass (kg/g).
- Participate in discussions, presentations and debates.
- As relevant questions to extend their understanding and knowledge.
- Identifying appropriate audiences for a variety of writing styles and selecting appropriate grammar and vocabulary.