- Avoid issues of contamination and dumping by educating your residents about which bin to use and that their waste is their responsibility
- Download Leaflets and posters to circulate to residents or obtained from Veolia for free.
- Include the waste and recycling service leaflet for all new residents and links to our which bin to use pages within regular resident emails and letters. Watford.gov.uk/whichbin
- Download template letters about contaminated recycling bins and the new residents letter.
- Ensure residents have your details and are able to contact you with issues about their bins and bin stores.
For further advice please contact the education officer at Veolia 0203 567 6900.
Well informed residents will result in less clearance charges for managing agents.