We offer residents the chance to purchase up to six additional green bins.
The current charge for each additional green bin is £17.50 for the remainder of the year (1 February 2019 - 31 July 2019) to collect – this is just under £1.40 per fortnight for each additional bin.
This charge of £17.50 covers you for collections from the date you receive your sticker up until Tuesday 31 July 2019.
Delivery of up to six green bins is £5.50 (per delivery)
If you'd like an additional green bin, apply here.
If you already have additional green bins
The current annual payment is due to expire on 1 August 2019. To ensure you don’t see a break in this service or collections stop, renew by 16 July 2019 here.
- The collection year runs from 1 August to 31 July every year
- First (or only) bin - no charge - for food and garden waste combined
- Each additional bin charged at £35 per year - for garden waste only
- A reduced price of £17.50 is given to residents who sign up between February and May every year for a half year service
- You can have up to six additional green bins
- Delivery of up to six additional green bins is £5.50 per delivery (not per bin)
- A £5 discount per bin is available to those who are receiving council related benefits and can provide a relevant reference number
- If you register for additional green bins in the last two months of the collection year (June and July) your service will start from 1 August to ensure you receive a full year for the £35 charge
- Payment is made once a year and in full
- Payments are non refundable, please see our full terms and conditions for details