When you work for us, you can expect a great range of benefits.
Our salaries are competitive, our holiday allowance generous and we are part of a fantastic pension scheme.
All this and a host of discounts, initiatives and loans are available to you when you join our friendly team.
Here's a bit more detail:
- All staff are entitled to 28 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays. This rises to 33 days after 5 years' service.
- We will enroll you in the Local Government Pension Scheme and offer a generous employer contribution
- We are part of a national childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working options including job share or compressed hours
- We'll offer you an interest free loan so you can buy a season ticket for the bus, train or tube, or if you want to buy a bike
- You can access fantastic discounts including reduced gym membership at our local leisure centres, and at lots of retailers across Watford
- All staff and their families have access to a free, confidential advice and counselling staff 24/7
- Paid time off for volunteering in the local community
- Staff reward and recognition scheme
- Payment of professional fees where these are required
- Excellent training and development opportunities including Management and Leadership courses
- Delivery/collection point - You can opt to have your parcels delivered to the council Town Hall instead of your home address.
At Watford, we strongly believe we are an employer of choice.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, high quality training and career opportunities - all supported by our desire to make sure our staff are healthy and happy.