Development Management Committee (Planning)
Development Management Committee is responsible for considering planning applications which can not be determined by officers under delegated authority. It also reviews outstanding planning applications and the service’s performance.
- One person is allowed to speak against an application and one in support.
- A person must register with Democratic Services by 12 noon on the day of the meeting.
- Name and telephone number of speaker will be taken.
- Any additional documents for the meeting must be given to Democratic Services by 12 noon on the day of the meeting.
- Each speaker can speak for up to five minutes.
- There is no question and answer session.