How to complain

Still not happy?

You can contact the Local Government Ombudsman if you are still not happy with the way we have handled your complaint and have already gone through both steps of the complaints procedure.

The Local Government Ombudsman
Po Box 4771

Tel : 0300 061 0614

Complaints advocacy

Complaints advocacy is a partnership between two people where the person making the complaint may require someone (an advocate) to assist them in making a complaint.

In this context it would be about the Council.

rating button