Information Commissioner

If you have made a request to the Council for information under either the Freedom of Information Act; the Environmental Information Regulations, or the Data Protection Act and you are unhappy with the response you have received you should initially come back to us and ask that we look at your request again.

This will be done by a different officer to the one who reviewed your original request.

In the event that you are still unhappy with the response you should escalate your complaint to the Information Commissioner.

The Information Commissioner has been designated by the Government to oversee the operation of, and ensure compliance with the legislation listed above.

Further details about the Information Commissioner can be found at: or telephone: 08456 30 60 60 / 01625 54 57 45.

You can also contact the Compliance Team at the following address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.

rating button