St Albans Road waste and flytipping project

Information for managing agents and landlords

If you are a managing agent or landlord you are responsible for ensuring your tenants are disposing of their waste correctly and responsibly. 

We have put together useful information to help landlords and managing agents of flats with communal bin stores to educate residents.

If you are a managing agent or landlord of a flat above a shop, flat in a converted house or a house your tenants should have individual bins specific to their property. 

They should have a black bin for general waste, a blue-lidded bin for recycling and a green-lidded bin for food and garden waste - if you are missing any please contact Veolia to arrange collection or to pay for delivery of a new bin.

rating button