Changing/updating your Garden Waste Collection Service account
If you are already a member of the Garden Waste Collection Service this is where you can manage and update your account.
The current year for the garden waste service will end on 31 August. If you paid by card you must renew your service. Please renew by early August to ensure your service continues without a break in collections.
If you are moving property within the Borough you can take your Garden Waste Collection Service with you. You must notify us of your new address otherwise you will be charged for a new subscription at the new address.
You can have up to seven bins at your property for the collection of garden waste. You can increase or decrease the number of bins that you have online.
- if you no longer wish to have the Garden Waste Collection Service at your property you can cancel it online.
- if purchasing the service for the first time, you have 14 calendar days from the day after you sign up to cancel the service and receive a full refund.
- if you notify us after 14 calendar days of signing up no refund will be given.
- check full details of the terms and conditions.
- To change from card payment to Direct Debit, please use our renew your service form.
- If you were unable to renew your service by Direct Debit, please use the renew your service form to pay by card.
If you want to change the account details of your direct debit you can do this online.