Dropped kerb parking support

If someone is blocking your driveway

If someone parks a vehicle that blocks your access to your dropped kerb or driveway, you can contact us for assistance.

When to contact parking enforcement

You should contact us if a vehicle's wheel is more than 50% over where your dropped kerb starts, and they don't hold valid permission for the parking space. 

A parking officer will assess the situation and take action if needed.

You will need to be present to give a signature to confirm you did not give permission for the person to park.

Contact information

You can contact us for advice.

Email parkingservices@watford.gov.uk

Phone 01923 278890

Hours 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday (4.45pm Friday)

Outside these hours you can contact the police non-emergency line by phoning 101.

rating button