We can’t enforce vehicles parked:
- In permit bays, pay and display bays or single yellow lines outside of the restricted hours.
- On the footway or a grass verge
- On white lines (these are of an advisory nature only)
- Causing an obstruction (These should be referred to the Police)
- In the town centre multi-storey car parks. (These are managed by Intu and CitiPark)
- On private land (Landlords may employ private parking contractors to issue parking fines)
- Without number plates, caravans or other non-motorised vehicles