Match day parking and enforcement
COVID-19 UPDATE - The shared use bays outside the stadium will be suspended from public use, on the dates listed below, for, 4 hours prior to the kick off times. Enforcement restrictions will only apply to matches played during standard restricted hours of the zone – no entry plates will therefore be displayed for the matches listed below.
Zones F, J, K, M/N, S and T are subject to additional parking restrictions on days when Watford Football clubs first team are playing matches at Vicarage Road Stadium.
The next scheduled matches are as follows:
- Saturday, 5th September 2020, 3pm Kick Off (pre-season friendly/Stadium closed)
- Friday,11th September 2020, 7.45pm Kick Off (Stadium closed)
In addition to the usual restrictions (between 8:00am and 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday), on match days the following parking restrictions will apply:
- up to 10:00pm for weekday evening matches
- between 1:00pm and 6:30pm for Sunday matches
- between 8:00am to 6:30pm on Bank Holiday matches
Match dates are displayed on the entrance signs of areas with details of the additional match day restrictions.
Fixtures may be changed by TV companies, the council has no control over these changes.
Call the Match day hotline – 0800 0121753.