- 2020 Bandstand Programme is on hold due to COVID19.
- We have installed a temporary barrier at the entrance to Cassiobury Park to help combat littering and anti-social behavior. The operating hours will be from 7.45am to 10pm. The council have also increased the number of bins and litter picking in the park.
- Cassiobury Car Park (Gade Avenue) reopened on 13 May (enforcement and charges applies). If you are visiting the park, please continue to follow the guidelines.
- The paddling pools will remain closed to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- The ground floor toilets at the Hub will be open from 9am until 5pm.
Every summer, we have a jam-packed programme of FREE world-class live shows, playing everything from jazz to ukulele - and of course, lots of traditional brass bands too, for you to enjoy at our BIG Bandstand in Cassiobury Park.
Booking the Bandstand
Watford's Bandstand is back in the park where it was built over 100 years ago.
- Between May and September there will be a band on the bandstand every Sunday (see the what's on section for details).
- At other times the bandstand is available to book for your community group, band, choir, charity, social group or club.
- It's free to book and includes use of the electrical supply. You will need to bring your own furniture. We'll even add your event / gig to the listings.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place