Education opportunities in Cassiobury Park
Why bring your group to Cassiobury Park?
Cassiobury Park is a fantastic location to study many aspects of the national curriculum at all key stages, particularly:
- Science at KS1 and KS2 (life cycles and living things)
- Geography at KS2 and KS3 (mapping skills and human impact on the environment)
- History KS1-3 (the park has a long and well recorded history making it an ideal place to study the links between local and national history)
- Art (especially looking at the work of Turner who frequently painted in the park)
- Forest School (for all ages - fantastic for development of social skills, self confidence and physical abilities)
We can run a single session or longer courses for all ages, from toddlers to adults.
Whether you've been bringing your group to Cassiobury Park for years or are looking for a new place to visit, our education team is here to help you make the most of your visit to the park.
For more information download a copy of our pre visit information pack.
Why should I contact the Cassiobury Park Education Service?
- When you make a booking there are free curriculum based education resources available.
- There is no charge for independent visits but if you want to bring your group to the park please get in contact, as it helps us make sure there are not too many groups trying to use the same part of the park on a particular day.
- There is a charge of £2.00 per child for a guided visit.
- We can arrange for your group to ride the mini train (this costs an additional £1.50 per person).
- We are also available to come to your school/group to give an exciting, interactive (free) talk about Cassiobury Park (eg in an assembly).
For more details or to make a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923 278590.