Hub and paddling pools
- The ground floor toliets at the Hub building will be open from 8am-5pm daily until 1st Nov when operating winter times of 8am-3:30pm. Internal toilets and changing places room will stay open until Daisy's Cafe closing time.
HAVE A SPLASHING TIME our new - and FREE - Cassiobury Park hub and paddling pools, now open from 10am to 6pm every day! All part of a £6.6m regeneration of Cassiobury Park – funded by Watford Borough Council and the Heritage Lottery and Big Lottery funds
- Enjoy the THRILLING water splash fountains
- Experience a water play park with 30 state-of-the-art splash pads, water jets and fountains
- Discover our two new paddling pools
- Flat surfaces so that children of all abilities can enjoy a paddle
- Raised “push buttons” for children of all abilities to control the water flow
- Find out about all the fabulous activities that are available in Cassiobury Park
- JAZZ music on our glorious, award-nominated Big Bandstand nearby
- Changing Places facilities for disabled users
- Daisy's in the Park cafe in our Cassiobury Park hub
- Changing rooms, toilets, education space, community and exhibition room
The car park can be busy. However, there are many car parks close to the Town Hall that visitors can use before walking to the park.For the full list, visit our car parks web page.