Getting to Cassiobury Park
Cassiobury Park is super popular and can get extremely busy, especially at weekends, bank holidays and when it's hot. We strongly suggest you plan your journey and car parking so that you can make the most of your visit.
There is very limited parking in the park and in the surrounding streets (don’t forget parking restrictions still apply on bank holidays) so it's best to use one of our town centre car parks - or better still, ditch the car and take the train or cycle in! It will mean more time enjoying the beautiful park and less time cooped up in your car.
Travelling by train
- Watford Underground Station (Metropolitan line), two-minute walk from the park
- Watford Junction Railway Station, 20-minute walk from the park
- Watford High Street Railway Station, 20-minute walk from the park
Lots of cycle parking is available at the hub near the pools entrance and toilets, and by the Cha Café next to the water fountain. See the map below.
Recommended car parks
- Gade - Rosslyn Road WD17 1PL
- The Avenue -Hempstead Road/The Avenue Roundabout WD17 4NR
- Town Hall (not available during office hours but available on weekends and bank holidays) - Peace Prospect WD17 3EX
Download our handy map showing train stations, cycle parking, car parks and the different entrances to the park.