** PARK ALERT: In conjuction with Herts Police, we have closed Cassiobury Car Park (Gade Avenue). The car park was regularly near full capacity, making social distancing very difficult and people travelling to park were putting other people at risk. Please do NOT drive to any parks in Watford, only use those local to you.
An amazing beauty spot with a lot of history behind it, you can have a day out in this fantastic, Green Flag award-winning beauty spot, which has recently been voted one of the top 10 parks in the UK.
With the new award winning Cassiobury Park Hub, state of the art paddling pools with exciting splash pool and water features, a booming bandstand, Daisy's in the park café and Cafe Cha open all year and a packed programme of activities all year round, it’s a great day out for the whole family. Download our new map of Cassiobury Park which includes information about our Heritage Trail.
Eating in Cassiobury Park
- The Cha Café is open every day 9am until 4pm.
- There is also Daisy's in the Park café in the Cassiobury Hub which is open 8am to 6pm.
- Feel free to bring a picnic (please don't forget to put your litter in a bin).
- Barbeques are not allowed.
Children's facilities in Cassiobury Park
- Playground near the Hub, for children under 12 years old, includes extensive play equipment designed for all abilities to access.
- Playground by Cha Café, for children under 12 years old (most suitable for children under 6 years old).
- Miniature railway (open weekends and school holidays if the weather is fair) and a bouncy castle (in summer).
Other facilities in the park
- The bandstand - to find out how to book the bandstand free, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent beautiful rooms for your meeting or event - find out how to rent the community room or the education room in the hub email: email@example.com
- Two outdoor gyms (near the croquet pitch and the miniature railway). These are free to use no booking required.
- Sports pitches - to book email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0203 567 6900
Toilets in Cassiobury Park
- There are public toilets in the Cassiobury Hub to the side nearest the Langley Way entrance including baby changing facilities and one cubicle suitable for disabled users.
- There are additional toilets facing the paddling pools pools, including including baby changing facilities and two cubicles suitable for disabled users.
- There is a changing places toilet / changing room available to use on request.
- There are toilets on the terrace level for cafe users including one suitable for disabled users with baby changing facilities.
- The toilets in the Cha Café open for the public to use any time the cafe is open these include a disabled access toilet and with a baby changing facility.