Cassiobury Park is a Green Flag Award winning park
Have a day out in this fantastic, Green Flag award-winning beauty spot, which has recently been voted one of the top 10 parks in the UK.
To gain a Green Flag Award a park or green space must be welcoming, safe and well maintained, with a strong involvement from the local community.
The history of Cassiobury Park - today a thriving visitor attraction - stretches back hundreds of years.
Download our new map of Cassiobury Park which includes information about our Heritage Trail.
Toilets in Cassiobury Park
- There are public toilets in the Cassiobury Hub to the side nearest the Langley Way entrance including baby changing facilities and one cubicle suitable for disabled users.
- There are additional toilets facing the paddling pools pools, including including baby changing facilities and two cubicles suitable for disabled users.
- There is a changing places toilet / changing room available to use on request.
- There are toilets on the terrace level for cafe users including one suitable for disabled users with baby changing facilities.
- The toilets in the Cha Café open for the public to use any time the cafe is open these include a disabled access toilet and with a baby changing facility.
Eating in Cassiobury Park
- The Cha Café is open every day 9am until 4pm.
- There is also Daisy's in the Park café in the Cassiobury Hub which is open 8am to 6pm.
- Feel free to bring a picnic (please don't forget to put your litter in a bin).
- Barbeques are not allowed.
Children's facilities in Cassiobury Park
- Playground near the Hub, for children under 12 years old, includes extensive play equipment designed for all abilities to access.
- Playground by Cha Café, for children under 12 years old (but most suitable for children under 6 years old).
- Miniature railway (open weekends and school holidays if the weather is fair) and a bouncy castle (in summer).
Other facilities in the park
- The bandstand - to find out how to book the bandstand free, for your community group or local band, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent beautiful rooms for your meeting or event - find out how to rent the community room or the education room in the hub email: email@example.com
- Two outdoor gyms (one near the croquet pitch and one near the miniature railway). These are free to use no booking required.
- Sports pitches - find out how to book a sports pitch email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0203 567 6900
The Friends of Cassiobury Park group is very active and helps the council to improve and maintain the park, carrying out a considerable amount of voluntary work throughout the park. If you are interested in joining, please send them a message.
If you want to be sure of exploring the best of Cassiobury Park why not try this route?
Parking in Cassiobury Park
There are 88 spaces in the Cassiobury Park car park (including six disabled access spaces) but it can fill up early especially on hot summer days. If you will be in the park after 10am all motorists need to get a free ticket from the machine to display in your vehicle:
- This ticket entitles you to 6 hours free parking between 10am and 6pm
- You can get the ticket before 10am and it will still give you 6 hours free parking
- There is no return within 2 hours
- Failure to display a ticket will result in the motorist incurring a Penalty Charge Notice.
There is limited parking on the streets near the park due to various restrictions.