- We have installed a temporary barrier at the entrance to Cassiobury Park to help combat littering and anti-social behavior. The operating hours will be from 7.45am to 10pm. The council have also increased the number of bins and litter picking in the park.
- Cassiobury Car Park (Gade Avenue) reopened on 13 May (enforcement and charges applies). If you are visiting the park, please continue to follow the guidelines.
- The paddling pools will remain closed to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- The ground floor toliets at the Hub will be open from 9am until 5pm.
An amazing beauty spot with a lot of history behind it, you can have a day out in this fantastic, Green Flag award-winning beauty spot, which has recently been voted one of the top 10 parks in the UK.
With the new award winning Cassiobury Park Hub, state of the art paddling pools with exciting splash pool and water features, a booming bandstand, Daisy's in the park café and Cafe Cha open all year and a packed programme of activities all year round, it’s a great day out for the whole family. Download our new map of Cassiobury Park which includes information about our Heritage Trail.
Eating in Cassiobury Park
- The Cha Café is open every day 9am until 4pm.
- There is also Daisy's in the Park café in the Cassiobury Hub which is open 8am to 6pm.
- Feel free to bring a picnic (please don't forget to put your litter in a bin).
- Barbeques are not allowed.
Children's facilities in Cassiobury Park
- Playground near the Hub, for children under 12 years old, includes extensive play equipment designed for all abilities to access.
- Playground by Cha Café, for children under 12 years old (most suitable for children under 6 years old).
- Miniature railway (open weekends and school holidays if the weather is fair) and a bouncy castle (in summer).
Other facilities in the park
- The bandstand - to find out how to book the bandstand free, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent beautiful rooms for your meeting or event - find out how to rent the community room or the education room in the hub email: email@example.com
- Two outdoor gyms (near the croquet pitch and the miniature railway). These are free to use no booking required.
- Sports pitches - to book email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0203 567 6900
Toilets in Cassiobury Park
- There are public toilets in the Cassiobury Hub to the side nearest the Langley Way entrance including baby changing facilities and one cubicle suitable for disabled users.
- There are additional toilets facing the paddling pools pools, including including baby changing facilities and two cubicles suitable for disabled users.
- There is a changing places toilet / changing room available to use on request.
- There are toilets on the terrace level for cafe users including one suitable for disabled users with baby changing facilities.
- The toilets in the Cha Café open for the public to use any time the cafe is open these include a disabled access toilet and with a baby changing facility.