Forms and fees
Most planning applications are now submitted online. You can now also submit a building control application online with the Planning Portal.
Using the Planning Portal is the preferred way to submit your application to us. You can apply to every local authority in England and Wales through the Planning Portal.
Registration is easy and you can complete your application form, buy site location plans, upload supporting documents and pay fees online.
The benefits of applying online include:
- You can work on your applications in draft before submission
- Immediate delivery and acknowledgement
- Savings on postage and printing costs
- Online help function when completing applications
- Online record of your completed applications
Please note: an application cannot be progressed until all the necessary supporting information and the appropriate fee is received.
Get started on the Planning Portal.
If you are looking for the householder permitted development form or a pre-application advice form you can download them here as they are currently unavailable on the planning portal.
- print out and complete the planning forms and guidance notes
- submit them by email to email@example.com