Supplementary planning documents
Supplementary planning documents (SPDs) help implement policies in the Local Plan.
They explain important parts of a policy, how it's understood and how applicants can make sure they submit applications complaint with the Local Plan.
Adopted supplementary planning documents
Watford Borough Council has adopted the following supplementary planning documents:
- character of the area study (2011)
- charter place planning brief (2006)
- commuted sums for the provision of affordable housing (revised 2020)
- conservation areas management plan (2013)
- cycle parking (2017)
- residential design guide (amended 2016)
- shopfront design guide (2013)
- skyline: Watford's approach to taller buildings (2016)
- Watford town centre streetscape guide (2013)