The Home Office has published guidance (booklet and posters) aims to help people look for the signs in potential victims and report concerns on those they believe may be a victim of county lines– gangs and organised criminal networks involved in exporting illegal drugs into one or more areas using mobile phone lines.
To complement the police forces own local awareness-raising work, the Home Office is running a national campaign to raise awareness of county lines and how staff can report concerns. This has included creating bespoke materials for the following sectors: private security, licensed taxi and private hire, bus and coach companies, train operating companies, private landlords and letting agents.
The Home Office have published guidance on County Lines you can download at gov.uk/government/publications/criminal-exploitation-of-children-and-vulnerable-adults-county-lines
You can download the posters below:
- County Lines preventing exploitation A4 poster - version 1
- County Lines preventing exploitation A4 poster - version 2
- Taxi County lines poster A4 poster
- Private Security County lines A4 poster
- County Lines landlords posters A4
- Private Security County lines poster- A4
- Bus County lines poster A4