Housing Benefit Payments Monday 26 March 2018

Due to a technical problem Housing Benefit payments due to be received on Monday 26 March 2018, will be paid on Tuesday 27 March 2018. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Community safety

What to do if you suspect Child Sexual Exploitation

What to do

  • Make notes about the information you know
  • Call the police non-emergency number 101 to report your concerns about possible sexual exploitation and quote HALO
  • If a crime is in progress please call 999 quoting HALO

Information to share

  • Names
  • Locations and addresses of concerns
  • Descriptions of people
  • Car registration plates, makes and models of vehicles
  • Description of concerning activity
rating button