Transport - ArrivaClick & travelWatford app
ArrivaClick (accessible and DDA compliant)
The on-demand bus provides a flexible bus service that, unlike others does not follow a fixed route at fixed times. People are picked up and dropped off at ‘virtual stops’ at a point either close to their home or their destination. To find out more, view our FAQ or the how-to video.
The buses will operate across the borough and to Warner Brother Studios and Croxley Park. Each bus will have comfortable seating, tables, free Wi-Fi, USB chargers and air conditioning. The operating times are 6am - 10pm (Mon to Thurs), 6am - 11pm (Frid and Sat) and 8am - 9pm (Sun). The service is family friendly, and contains spaces for wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams.
Journey prices range from £1 to £2.50 per mile depending on the time of day and further discounts are available to regular users via weekly passes and credit bundles. To contact ArrivaClick, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 501 0000.
All vehicles will have appropriate ventilation, with strict infection control measures in place. This includes a regular schedule of cleaning of the buses, a clear policy on the wearing of face masks, app-only payments, a maximum of 10 passengers at any one time to ensure socially-distanced seating.
The service is easy to book via a simple smartphone app which can be found by searching ‘ArrivaClick Watford’ in the Apple or Google Play stores.
- Download and sign up to the ‘ArrivaClick Watford’ app
- Open the app menu, select ‘Promo Codes’ and enter the codes Vaccine1 and Vaccine2
- Plan and book your journey
- Walk to your collection point as advised by the app and jump on board!
- Show the driver proof of your vaccine appointment booking when prompted
Terms and conditions
- Please see full terms and conditions on the ArrivaClick website
- Each Covid-19 promo code grants one individual a free return ride to and from a COVID-19 vaccine centre within Watford
- A code for your second appointment will be published in the ArrivaClick app in due course to those who have used the first code
- You must show your booking confirmation letter, text or email to the driver and for return journey display the COVID-19 vaccine card provided to you at your appointment
- You must follow the latest guidelines in relation to social distancing on public transport
Free to download and use, the app is available on IOS and Android. It brings together all of Watford’s transport options and let people choose the best options for a given journey based on cost, waiting time and environmental impact.