I am a single person facing or actually homelessness because I have problems with drugs and alcohol
If you’re in danger of losing your home because of problems with drugs or alcohol use:
- If you are aged 16-24, contact the Homeless Hub. The Homeless Hub provides advice for 16/17 year olds on realistic housing options, can provide emergency Crashpad accommodation if it is available and help you get the support you need.
If you need help at the weekend or evening when most offices are shut you can contact either:
- Watford Borough Council on 01923 226400 or
- Hertfordshire County Council's Children's Services on 0300 123 4043
- If you are older than 24, contact New Hope’s Rough Sleeper Intervention Team at The Haven, 4 Whippendell Road, Watford WD18 7LU, open Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4pm, phone 01923 819 929. The Intervention Team provides a range of support including help with housing and benefits problems as well as referral to support for substance misuse or mental health problems
If you are already homeless because of problems with drugs or alcohol use:
- If you are aged 16-24, contact the Homeless Hub - see details above.
- If you are older than 24, see the details for New Hope's Rough Sleeper Intervention Team above