Disabled Facilities Grants

Applying for a disabled facilities grant

To start the process, contact Hertfordshire County Council on 0300 123 4042 and ask for an Occupational Therapist assessment.

You can also complete a preliminary enquiry form and return it to:

Housing Supply Team
Watford Borough Council
Town Hall  WD17 3EX

If your enquiry relates to Decent Home Grants, find out more information.

If you have any questions regarding the application process please call 01923 278148.

rating button