Housing Customer Portal
The Housing Customer Portal
If you need help and advice with your housing situation, or contact us about a housing problem, we will ask you to first register with the council and make an online application through the Housing Customer Portal here. Registering through the Housing Customer Portal means the council has all the information it needs straightaway and can then work with you to resolve your particular housing situation more quickly.
Once you have made an online application you will be able to access that application and any others you have made through the Housing Customer Portal.
After registering, you can access the Housing Customer Portal here
To log onto the portal you will need the ID and Password you were given when you registered and the answer to the security question that you set during the registration process. The log on ID and Password will have been sent to the email that you gave when you registered.
Within the customer portal you will be able to:
- See any applications that you made.
- Tell us of a change in circumstances
- Amend your contact details
- See any appointments that have been made between yourself and WBC housing
- See any email messages we have sent to you.
- See copies of any letters that we have sent you
- View any documents you have uploaded
- Upload documents concerning your application
- View and update your personal housing plan (if one has been produced)
- Download any applications or plans relating to you
- View bidding details relating to the Housing Register
It is important that you familiarise yourself with the customer portal as this will be the primary way we communicate with you and the primary way for you to let us know of any changes in your situation.
Full instructions on using the customer portal can be found here
Here are our Privacy Notices for homeless applications and housing register applications