Appealing your Council Tax band

How to appeal

The council does not decide what your council tax band is. This is decided by the Valuation Office Agency (VOA).

If you think your band is incorrect, you will need to fill in a VOA appeal form, which you can do online.

You can also call the VOA on 03000 501 501.

rating button